Thursday, July 20, 2017

KAWAII HAUL! + Modeling for Kawaii Goods ♥


Hello cuties! I have a very special post for you all, today! I recently received some items from one of my all time favorite shops Kawaii Goods! Kawaii Goods was also sweet enough to have me model some items for her shop including some new items! ♥


The items I am going to be talking about today is the Sweetie Dreams Rocking Horse Tee, Fairy Kei Heart Bow, and the NEW* Moon Star Pyon Shooting Star Enamel Pin! All of the items were wrapped very cutely in pink paper but, my camera was overexposed for those particular photos. Kawaii Goods ships from California and I'm in California as well so the items didn't take long to arrive, at all! Keep in mind that if you order pre-order items they may take longer to ship!*



The characters on Kawaii Goods clothing is designed by the owner so, they're very unique and adorable! I really love the little space cutie ♥ I love that she wants to create items for people all over the world and make them feel cute!


The sleeves on the Sweetie Dreams Rocking Horse Shirt has a very cute design on the sleeves. It's very pastel and cute (like me!!) I also have a similar dress in a print like this. It's the Rainbow Fantasy Dress and I love it! So so cute! ♥ My favorite thing about Kawaii Goods is her items are available in sizes XS - 3XL which means a lot of cuties can wear her items! Kawaii Clothing is different sizes are hard to come by so I love that Kawaii Goods gives you the option to be your cutest self no matter what ♥



The next item that I received from Kawaii Goods was this adorable fairy kei heart two way headbow/clip.  It's giving me Jem and the Holograms vibes and I'm here for it!! Unfortunately, this item is sold out. But, there's a similar item listed in here shop Here if you're interested! 




Next up is the Moon Star Pyon Shooting Star Enamel Pin! Yes, Kawaii Goods has pins now and of course they're SUPER HECKIN' CUTE! Is anyone else into this enamel pin trend, right now? If you are, I highly recommend checking out Kawaii Goods pins/brooches. They're good quality and, I love that they're also very unique designs.


Here's some photos of me in the Sweetie Dreams Rocking Horse Shirt! There are more photos on the product page if you want to check it out! But, isn't it just adorable? This item of course is available in various sizes from XS - XL which is really nice for all my plus size cuties. This shirt is very comfortable and light! I love it so much. ♥


I really do love Kawaii Goods with all my heart and I highly recommend Kawaii Goods if you're looking for super cute clothes with a better range in sizing. Kawaii Goods goal to make everyone around the world feel cute means so much to me which is why I support her wholeheartedly!

Please check out her Etsy shop


You can also use my code "PASTELCUTIE" at checkout for 15% off when you spend $20.00 or more ♥ I love helping you all save money so please do take advantage of this coupon!

Thank you all so much for reading! I really hope that you enjoyed this super kawaii post! Also... pink brows are back.. for a limited time? Forever...? Who knows ... ♥ I love them hehe

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment