Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pinky Paradise Twilight Reborn Circle Lenses Review ♥


Hello Cuties! Today I'm going to be reviewing New lenses from Pinky Paradise from their Twilight Reborn series. I was asked to write a review for the Twilight Reborn series and of course I said yes! I've been wanting to get some blue lenses so I chose the Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn Lenses in Blue.


Shipping was incredibly fast. I believe it only took about a week to arrive after it had been shipped but, that could be because this was a promotional package. My orders usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive so I was very pleased with the shipping speed. Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping.



Everything was wrapped safely within the parcel which is amazing! I love knowing my items are safe especially when ordering from overseas. Inside my package I found my lenses (wrapped), a cute animal lens case, and a hair accessory meant to hold your hair back while washing your face'doing your makeup (as seen in photos).


Each lens is placed in these little glass bottles. There's many tutorials on how to open these both on my blog and on Youtube so, I won't be explaining that, today. The lenses are placed in temporary contact lens solution that isn't meant to be a replacement for actual lens solution which I will explain later.


Circle lenses are available in prescription but, you'll need to provide that information before ordering. Circle lenses aren't meant to be worn everyday like regular contact lenses though so please keep  that in mind!


Here's a close up of my cute animal contact lens case. Each pair of lenses comes with a cute animal case sent at random for free with purchase.


Inside there's a "R" for right eye since I have two different prescriptions this is very useful. But, if you don't need a prescription with your lenses or have the same in each eye, you don't need to worry about this!


The Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn Circle Lenses are 14.5mm which is a good size for beginners. I personally find them the most comfortable lenses! The Twilight Reborn lenses have a water content of 38%, a base curve of 8.6mm and are yearly lenses. If you take care of them they should last the full year (year starts after opening).


You need to purchase All Purpose Contact Lens Solution for your lenses since the solution in the glass bottles is only temporary. You can purchase a large bottle at Walmart or Target for about $7 which will last you a long time!


The Princess Pinky Twilight Reborn Lenses are so gorgeous and so comfortable! Unfortunately, my camera decided to focus on my eyebrow instead of my eye but, you can still see how vibrant they are! They show up so well on my brown eyes and give my face a softer look.


I am really pleased with these lenses and how bright they are on my eyes! These will easily become my new favorite lenses.


Again with the awkward close-ups haha but here you can see the color in both eyes a lot better. I do want to post a photo of the lenses taken with my iPhone camera so you can get the full effect and see how vibrant they really are.


Here's a selfie taken with my iPhone 6 front camera. As you can see, they're still very bright even with my phone camera! The Princess Pinky Twilight lenses are absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend them if you're looking for some gorgeous new lenses. They also come in different colors if you're interested. If you're a beginner when it comes to circle lenses please do not forget to check the Wear and Care Guide / Beginner Guide on Pinky Paradise's website! Your eyes are sensitive so please remember to take care of them.



As always thank you so much for reading! ♥ I hope you enjoyed this post & found it helpful. I'm posting a new video on Monday so, please take the time to Subscribe to my channel if you haven't, already. 



2 comments:

  1. These lenses are very cute! I love how the diameter is not to big and still looks very wearable ^_^ ♥

    Mindy ♥
    Kbeauty Instagram Giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete