Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Birthday Wishlist ♡

image

Hello cuties! My birthday is coming up (October 9th) so, I decided to put this little list together! I tried my best to not make the entire list just toys but... let's be honest toys are my life now. If you haven't, you should really check out my Youtube Channel and watch me geek out over toys haha.











That's my wishlist for my birthday this year! It's a very exaggerated list and in no way shape or form do I expect to get all of these things haha. I mostly just want the first two things more than anything but the kitty surprise isn't out yet, at least not online. If you can find her, please let me know in the comments OR on any of my social media! I really really want her!!


That being said, I hope that you enjoyed this blog post! Tell me your birthday in the comments section below hehe. Love you! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment